Sweet Lime Soda
Monday 27 November, 2006
I know I know.. why this name, one would ask. Well, its sweet, its tangy, its bubbly. And hence, it completely represents my view of life.
Ever remember the first time you ever drank a soft drink? Well, neither do i. But I do remember one time i had a syruppy substance when i was hardly five. Believe me, it wasn't fun vommiting out with my innards shook up.
But sweet lime soda..You got to admit that there's something about sweet lime soda. 'Banta' as we know it is a popular refreshment in North India. The tangy taste energizes you and leaves a scintillating cool feeling inside the mouth.

So cheerios to the great summer chiller!

Keep bloggin!

Labels:

 
posted by Munmun at 12:23 pm | Permalink


4 Comments:


At 27 November 2006 at 4:43:00 pm IST, Blogger Impressionist

I do Love Sweet lime Soda.
The BEST thing to have when you're Dyin O thirst!!
But i haven heard bout this Banta(m from South India!
btw I luved da Pic! :)


Peace & Love :)
Rajeev.

 

At 7 December 2006 at 11:38:00 am IST, Blogger chris

hmmmm....sweet lime soda...well..every1 loves it..its desi..its the most refreshing during the hot summer days and is certainly free from pesticides..so guys and gals..whenever u feel thirsty think of sweet lime soda..see..even the parrot agrees with me..:-)

 

At 5 April 2007 at 11:27:00 am IST, Blogger Neeti pratap

Hi dear
this is realy good...
nice one ..

 

At 25 September 2007 at 1:10:00 am IST, Anonymous Anonymous

how do you maake a sls (sweet lime soda) i am a half polish half english white guy whos life got changed by indiaa and its culture and i haave many momentos but one thing thaat reminds me of india the most is a indian style sweet lime soda
i would love to know how to make one thanks!